The 7” Santoku – Your Favorite Chopping Knife
The hottest knife on the culinary circuit – a full, hollow-ground blade means smooth clean cuts every time. This multi-functional, subtly curved blade slices and dices meats and vegetables with ease. Use it for everything, from slicing sushi and butterflying chicken breasts to dicing vegetables. Cut carrots, onions, tomatoes, celery, garlic, nuts, fruits, meats, and more! Wide blade for easy transfer of ingredients. Low tip ideal for intricate cutting and boning. Perfectly balanced and extremely versatile.
- Made in America
- Blade Material 440A High-Carbon Stainless Steel
- Handle material highly engineered thermo-resin.
- Blade Length 7-1/4″
- Overall Length 12-3/4″
- Santoku-style contour – Sharp, subtly curved blade drops to a functional, sharp tip.
- Ergonomic handle – Universal fit for large or small, left or right hands. Thumb and forefinger lock into place for safety and control. Fatigue-resistant design.
- Ultra sharp straight edge – Cutco’s razor-sharp, straight-edge knives can be maintained and sharpened at home.
- Full tang – Blade extends full length of the handle for extra strength and balance.
- FREE sharpening – With Cutco’s Forever Guarantee, we will sharpen, hone, buff, repair and if necessary replace your Cutco knives and accessories for FREE. No receipt is required.
- Guaranteed Forever – Like all Cutco products, the 7″ Santoku is guaranteed forever.
Available in Classic (Black), Pearl (White), or Red.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.